May 6, 2017
Oshkosh North High School Gym
1100 W. Smith Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Schedule of Events
7:30 AM - Registration & Check In
8:30 AM - Presentation
9:30 AM - 5K will begin promptly
- All participants registering on the day of the event will be required to provide valid photo ID and sign waiver of liability.
- All minors are required to have their legal parent/guardian sign waiver for them.
- This is a fundraiser, no refunds for the event.
- The event will go on rain, snow or sunshine.
- No Pets, Skateboards or Bikes allowed.
Proceeds from the Oshkosh 5K for Mental Health and Suicide Awareness, will go toward supporting Community for Hope and NAMI Oshkosh programs, education/classes and advocacy in Oshkosh. NAMI supports all community members with an emphasis on individuals living with mental illness, their family members and friends, including those who are survivors of suicide loss and suicide attempt survivors. Community for Hope’s ongoing mission is to promote suicide prevention, intervention and provide grief support for those touched by suicide.
Our mission is to raise awareness about depression, mental illness and suicide in the Winnebago County and Fox Valley area, which will in turn spread awareness throughout Wisconsin and the US.